Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Start here: Zombie Land, Hillsville, PA

This Blog is best read by starting at the Home page and then going to each successive newer post. That way it tells a story.

With this group, my intent was to gather as much information as possible into one spot/place. This is for educational purposes only. I am hoping that I have not used anybody's photos or information that would mind. I have supplemented historical photos with those of my own.
I had heard about this area as a teen but was never able to learn much about it. Forty years later, scattered information began to appear on the internet. I spent hours researching this and collecting the information from many sources. What fascinates me about this area is how intricate the legend has become. It does not seem to be based upon many facts however, but it is a spooky area, well deserving to live on in legend. The tale needs to survive in one place. That is all that I wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment